I’m getting a little addicted to video tutorials!
I just find videos so helpful when learning a new craft or skill. Here is a snap shot of some of the things I have YouTube’d over the years :
– How to change a washing machine seal
– How to break into your own car (believe it or not these videos exist and nb. It didn’t work-had to call out rescue people)
– How to drill into tiles
– How to increase a knitting stitch
And then the usual:
– A good old Jessica Simpson song (I know!)
As some of you know I’m exploring the amazing world of quilting. If patchwork has been singing your name or you’ve always fancied recreating your nanna’s blanket I’m going to be doing a small series on making a sweet yet straightforward patchwork quilt.
Subscribe to my YouTube account at FiftyTwoCreate to easily see the most recent video whenever you go to YouTube.
I’ve had a request to cover piping which I will do I once I’ve completed the quilt. If there is anything you want explained in more detail or another topic just let me know.
Use the Easter holiday weekend to dust off your sewing machine and make a quilt of your own.
P.s Thank you for voting on the patchwork design. Structured was in the lead at 65% and the controlling perfectionist in me liked the order so I mapped out a coordinated design. I have looked at the results again more recently and the voting how now swayed to ‘haphazard’! So those of you who liked that one – a perfect excuse to make your own x
- Patchwork & Quilting Dreams (Please don’t let this result in a knotted mess!) (fiftytwocreate.wordpress.com)